This is a discussion about Current Events in Business for high school students.
mine is going to be as steakhouse
I'm going to have a Mexican restaurant theme.
Mine is going to be a 50's diner. :]
my restaurant is a sports theme.
mine is a sports restaurant
My restaurant is going to have a sports theme.
I think that I'm going to have a Hollywood themed restaurant.
Sports Theme
mine is going to be rodeo.
The name of mine is alicias diner and the theme is about me!!!
My theme is poverty.
i am doing a baseball theme
Post a Comment
12 comments:
mine is going to be as steakhouse
I'm going to have a Mexican restaurant theme.
Mine is going to be a 50's diner. :]
my restaurant is a sports theme.
mine is a sports restaurant
My restaurant is going to have a sports theme.
I think that I'm going to have a Hollywood themed restaurant.
Sports Theme
mine is going to be rodeo.
The name of mine is alicias diner and the theme is about me!!!
My theme is poverty.
i am doing a baseball theme
Post a Comment