This is a discussion about Current Events in Business for high school students.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Publisher
What are some things that you would really like to learn about MS Publisher? What is something that you learned that you can do with publisher that might help you out with your future career?
I learned how to make calendars and know of other different publications. I would want to learn how to make advertisements and newsletters, or something like that.
I learned how to make a calender. I would like to learn how to make a newsletter because i want to look into journalism as a future career so it would be helpful.
Publisher is veryyyy easy to work with. I pretty much learned everything in publisher and how to create different things. I need to learn how to make a resume so I can find a job!
in publisher i have learned that you can make calenders, business cards and so many more thigs that you could use for a future career. You can also make cards for people too. Publisher can be fun when you use creative things.
I am 28 years old. I am married with the cutest 20 month old little boy. I have been teaching business and computers in high school for 4 years and I love it. I have coached Varsity, JV, and little league girls sports.
11 comments:
I learned to make a calender.
I would like to learn how to create banners using it.
i learned that you can make huge signs and i would like to learn how to make calenders.
I would like to learn how to make a business card. If you are i business you can use publisher to make many things for your business
I learned how to make calendars and know of other different publications. I would want to learn how to make advertisements and newsletters, or something like that.
I want to learn as much as i can i love publisher. I learned to make a sweet calendar and now i want to be a calendar maker when i get older.
I learned how to make Cards and Calendars now i wanna learn how to make a formal brochure and Menus.
I learned how to make a calender. I would like to learn how to make love letters with it.
I learned how to make a calender. I would like to learn how to make a newsletter because i want to look into journalism as a future career so it would be helpful.
Publisher is veryyyy easy to work with. I pretty much learned everything in publisher and how to create different things. I need to learn how to make a resume so I can find a job!
in publisher i have learned that you can make calenders, business cards and so many more thigs that you could use for a future career. You can also make cards for people too. Publisher can be fun when you use creative things.
i learned to make a calender.
i would like to learn how to create banners using it. ya i love publisher
Post a Comment