This is a discussion about Current Events in Business for high school students.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Welcome all BMA Students
Welcome to Mrs. Fannings Current Events. Please remember you need to post once and comment on at least two others. Have fun with this and start some good conversations.
I am 28 years old. I am married with the cutest 20 month old little boy. I have been teaching business and computers in high school for 4 years and I love it. I have coached Varsity, JV, and little league girls sports.
37 comments:
o for show
what up
hey mrs fanning
Hello Mrs. Fanning
III LOOOVVVEEE BBMMMMAA2222
hi :)
ji
This is awesome....
Mrs. Fanning Rocks!!!
=)
Your favorite Student,
JOE!
Hello Mrs. Fanning. :]
hello mrs fanning
sincerely tony mickus
Hi mrs. Fanning
Hey Mrs. Fanning, This is Awesome...
Hello Mrs. Fanning =D
Hey Mrs. Fanning
Hello Mrs. Fanning =D
heres my comment for the day : )
Hi Mrs. Fanning :)
how is your day?
hi!!!!
Hi =]
Well alicia wants to know how to put a pic on her's!!
heyyyy
I had a horbble Weekend and this week is not going to be any better..
how are you doing mrs fanning?!?!?!
YUP
I am going to be doin Jamaica =]
i hate this thing i can do anything!!
Post a Comment