Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Let's Get Started

Well now that we all have our own blogs set up, I want to know what do you think. Do you think that this is a good way to create conversations and discussions. What other ways do you think you can do with a blog? Give some ideas on how you would think that this blog can be used in BMA II.

20 comments:

kitchen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ae2009 said...

I think blogs are a great way to post information. They're are great to have conversations with people on the internet. These blogs will help us in the business world.

kitchen said...

seems like a good way to have conversations...i think you could do lots fo things with bologs i just dont know what...you could use a blog to send mrs fannin a business article

brandi said...

I think this is a pretty good way to keep conversations going between the BMA kids. I like it mostly because it's creative. It's better than just talking about everything.
I think we could also use blogs to remind us about things like upcoming tests or when our schedules are due.

lol said...

I think that it will help us all stay in touch in the class and see what everyone is doing. Plus they can keep up to date on their fav. Person Justin Viers

Quinn said...

I think this is good for the class to help with talking over the computer. I think it will help us stay in touch about current events.

DTown33 said...

it is a good way to have class discussions. also a way that is not very common in school.

JT

livtay said...

I think that the blogs are a good way to start discussions over the computer, instead of talking in class. It will also help us communicate better between classmates.

RClark said...

Yes i think this blog spot is a good way to have conversations about current events. Another way we can use this is to inform us on upcoming tests and quizes and also if we have a snow day most people have internet get on here and check the agenda on what to do for this class while we are home.

RClark said...

Yes i think this blog spot is a good way to have conversations about current events. Another way we can use this is to inform us on upcoming tests and quizes and also if we have a snow day most people have internet get on here and check the agenda on what to do for this class while we are home.

Lindscason said...

i think that they are a good way but just like myspace.. are a waste of time = D

DCbaseball11 said...

i think this is a great idea and it will help

tony mickus

KayRaible said...

yes, i think that it's a good way to have conversations.

Anonymous said...

i think it can be used to talk to people or to ask questions to get help if you dont understand something.

Anonymous said...

Bloging is sweet im gonna win that lunch at lucky's soo no one should even try to beat me

Lilcruz said...

I think that blogs are a pretty good way to talk about things. Its different and creative which makes it more interesting.

njwll2 said...

I think blog is a good way to start conversation. I think you can do a lot with blogging. It can be used in business if sales people cant get a hold of there buyers

njwll2 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ItsBubblesXoXo89 said...

blogs are a good way to covey messages. this way if we have snow days we can still see whats going on. and we can still get our things posted in time...

Andy Green said...

yup i agree w/ that guy ^