Thursday, February 7, 2008
Snow day
Hey I hope you had a great snow day and weekend. I know I enjoyed it even though I did miss you guys. Since we didn't get a chance on Friday I would like you guys to post a current event on your bloggs. Once you place a current event on your blog please comment on two other blogs. This will be due by Wednesday of this week. I would also like to you comment on this post about your stocks. Give me two stocks that you have chosen to buy and why. Also tell me what they did in the last few days. Do you think they were a good choice or no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
hey sooooo had to make a new but snow days are sweet get to sleep in alot soo i like them fo sho
I have only choosen 1 stock so far and it hasnt done to good. I think it will be a good choose later on though
i bought under armour cuz it was on its way down so i figured it would prolly go up, then i got budweiser cuz i figured it was on its way down so might as well buy it.
i bought two stocks since wednesday which were starbucks and j2 global. they went down so i sold them and bought a couple new ones. i don't think it was a good choice to buy them because they were doing good.
I bought a few different stocks like exxon and a couple other ones. There not doing very well. Oh and I <3 snow days
I bought microsoft and disneyworld cause i think those are two stocks that will rise in a couple of days. Each stock that i have bought has gone up alot latley and i hope that it stays that way since i bought them.
I liked my snowdays cuz i won lunch bets with ms. alger. for my stock games i bought a solar company cuz of other ways of energy on the rise, also i bought apple cuz its always going up, then my last stock was microsoft cuz it is always a safe investment.
i bought mcdonalds because they have some new sandwiches coming out and google because i like it alot ;-),(*&^&^
I bought many stocks. One stock I bought is Northwest Airlines. I purchased this one because people are always flying domestic. Another stock I purchased is First Solar Inc. Solar energy is very popular and I think this was a great buy!
The snow day was fun. i caught up on sleep that i havent gotten in awile due to work on the weekends. Hope you had a good snow day!!
My snow day(s) were great. I bought 3 stocks so far: Kraft Foods, First Solar Company, and Time Warner.
My snow days were okay i slept in :)I hope we get more!!!I bought 2 stocks i bought microsoft and northwest airlines and they seem to be doing pretty good.
The snow day was a lot of fun i got to sleep in, which is always great. Then i got to go to work and get more hours.
I bought starbucks and verizon. Both stocks are doing well but can always do better.
the two stocks that i baught were.. Microsoft and Kroger. These stocks are doing good. and are expected to do better.
I suck at picking the right stocks at the right time. i just need to put more time into it if i want to win. i have only picked one stock so far.
Post a Comment