This is a discussion about Current Events in Business for high school students.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Travel Brochure
What destination have you chosen that you as a business project leader are going to take your team for Business? Why did you chose this destination? Remember it has to be International (not in the United States). Also I have decided on one stipulation you can not do Amsterdam.
I have chosen Seoul, South Korea as my destination for the travel brochure. I chose this destination because I thought it would be a cool place to research :)
im going to do my travel brochure on rome, italy. im going to research italy because it sounds like a cool place and i plan on traveling there some day.
I am 28 years old. I am married with the cutest 20 month old little boy. I have been teaching business and computers in high school for 4 years and I love it. I have coached Varsity, JV, and little league girls sports.
24 comments:
i believe that my travel brochure will be about Toronto Canada just cuz that place is cool
I have chosen Seoul, South Korea as my destination for the travel brochure. I chose this destination because I thought it would be a cool place to research :)
I think this project is awesome. I really like the idea.
China is my destination. Particularly for the Asian women and because it is the location for the Olympics in 2012.
Oh and I forgot Beijing China to be specific.
this is the coolest thing ever i cant wait to pick my destination.
London England
I choose Paris for my destination because it has many cool places.
I have chosen Buenos Aires, Argentina. I think this a really cool place and I would love to travel there someday.
Yah im doin Santiago, Chile. i have no idea why. i guess i just like chile.
I'm going to do my travel brochure on Helsinki, Finland, because I am a quarter Finnish, and I think it would be cool to learn more about my heritage.
BLOGSPOT=pain in the
My tracel brocherue is going to be on Oranjestad Aruba.
im going to do my travel brochure on rome, italy. im going to research italy because it sounds like a cool place and i plan on traveling there some day.
my brochure is gonna be about Hawaii ive always wanted to go there
My brochure is going to be about Brazil, South America i picked that because its always nice there
for my brochure i picked the city Buenos Aires. Its very unpopular and not many people know much about the fantastic Argentine city!
Im going to do my travel brochure on Costa Rica.
i am doing cancun
My Brochure is going to be on jamacia.
in the presidential campaine...obamamama is destroying cliton by alot
Oil prices are falling and should be easing with in the next couple of weeks.
I am having trouble doing my brocheure and i don't know what to even look for..
Post a Comment