Monday, February 25, 2008
Working on you Travel Brochure
When you are working on your travel brochure, don't be scared to change color schemes and so on to make your travel brochure more individualized. Also what are you having problems finding? Or if you aren't having problems at all something that you wish you could change or fix on your brochure to make your brochure perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
I am having trouble finding everything.
I am having trouble finding the right info 4 the Brochure.
I'm not having trouble finding anything, but I would like to find more pictures to make my brochure look "better."
I am having trouble finding anything about the 2012 Olympics.
i have a problem learning all the new controls and stuff to make it look good...thats bout it
Its pretty tough. There are a few things that I am having trouble finding.
So far, I'm not having any trouble with my brochure.
I am having trouble finding things that are really important
Im having trouble.
im having toruble finding good information. Stupid things keep popping up
i am havng trouble with finding enough information to fill the information part of the brochure.
im not im done with my brochure
Im not having any trouble right now.
I am having trouble trying to find good information for jamaica. All the web sites i have tried come up with tickets, and that is not what i want.
Im having trouble finding the right information/ good pictures.
So far everything is running smoothly and i am not having trouble finding anything : D except I dont get how the brouchure is laid out on the computer so Im having trouble trying to figure out which side is the front and back, etc.
I'm not having trouble finding anything. To fix my brochure i might need to put a little bit more information in it.
It wont let me post my blog, its done and saved on my file as Bus.
Post a Comment